Appointment Information / FAQs
Midwest Classic Tattoo is an appointment-based tattoo studio (no piercings). We love to create custom tattoos for our clients. Each artist books their own appointments via email, social media, or in-person consultation.
We require a non-refundable $40 deposit to make an appointment. Once the deposit is paid, we will enter your preferred date and time into our calendar and you will receive a confirmation via email. The shop minimum is $80.
We encourage in-person consultations and are happy to make time to meet in our studio. We ask that you call ahead to make sure the artist will be present and available to consult with you.
- You MUST be over 18 years old to enter Midwest Classic Tattoo.
- You MUST be over 18 years old to be tattooed (no exceptions).
- Please eat before coming in, no open food is allowed inside the shop.
- ONE friend/family member is permitted inside the tattooing area (for consideration of the atmosphere and artist’s comfort).
- We DO NOT tattoo any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- We WILL NOT copy someone else’s custom tattoo.